Fantasy Football Auction Draft Strategy
Here are my Top 10 tips to help you crush it in your fantasy football auction draft.
- Have a pre-determined draft strategy, but be prepared to pivot
- Spend up on one or two studs
- Nominate players you don’t want
- Never nominate your sleepers
- Don’t have money remaining when the draft ends
- Look at other owners’ rosters and remaining money
- Put bids in with only 1 or 2 seconds left
- Spend only $1 on kickers and defenses
- Don’t hesitate to nominate a defense or kicker early
- Bid up on players but be very cautious!