Every year my Couch Fam Leagues fill up within minutes and I have to turn hundreds of people away. That’s why this year I decided to create a 96-team tournament consisting of eight 12-team leagues. The drafts will be Saturday Sept. 5 and Sunday Sept. 6.
- 1st place: $1,000
- 2nd place: $250
- 3rd place: $100
- All 8 league winners get a Couch Fam t-shirt
All you have to do is join the $10 Patreon tier for at least one month. Since I’m giving away over $1,500 and collecting $960 in fees, this is a no-brainer. I’ll be losing money on this but I’m counting on people who can afford to continue their Patreon membership and keep supporting The Couch! If you cancel your Patreon membership, that’s ok too, you’re still going to get a spot.
On top of entry into the 96-team tourney, you’ll also get:
- EARLY access to Waivers
- EARLY access to DFS Picks
- A Shoutout on YouTube AND Twitter!
- Exclusive Patreon live streams & giveaways
- Pre-Couch videos from 2008 (Cringe Warning)
- Exclusive vids and extended footage like the Joe Mixon video & more!
If you are one of the first 94 Patrons to sign up, you’re guaranteed a spot! (Mike Mital and I need a spot too). Sign up for the Tier 2 membership on my Patreon.